Paragon Flight is an FAA-approved flight training center. As one of the premier flight schools in the United States, we provide excellent instructors, the most advanced aircraft available, and some of the best training systems available.
We offer a F.A.R. Part 141-approved curriculum for private, instrument, and commercial flight training, or students may opt to follow a personalized (and more flexible) F.A.R. Part 61 training program.
- Private Pilot Training (PPL) qualifies you to fly a single-engine aircraft just about anywhere as long as the weather is nice.
- Instrument Pilot Rating (IFR) qualifies you to perform instrument flights in any weather conditions and at any altitude.
- Multi-Engine Training (MEL) qualifies you to operate as pilot-in-command of an aircraft with more than one engine.
- Cirrus Certified Aircraft Training qualifies private and commercial pilots to fly Cirrus SR series in VFR conditions.
- Glass Cockpit Training qualifies you to fly or transition to basic Garmin glass cockpit flying, the current industry standard.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMERCIAL
- Airline & Commercial Pilot Training (CSEL, CMEL) qualifies you to fly single-engine or multi-engine aircraft for compensation or hire.
- Certified Flight Instructor Training (CFI, CFII, MEI) qualifies you to train pilots for single-engine or multi-engine certificates and ratings.
MILITARY & GOVERNMENT
- Initial Flight Orientation (IFO) prepares you for primary flight training conducted in basic training turbine aircraft such as the Beechcraft T-6, AT-6, Pilatus PC-9 and Embraer Tucano.
- Single Engine Recurrent Training (SERT) is scenario-based training that challenges you to work outside your typical mission to improve crew coordination, cooperation, awareness and safety.
- Rotary Wing to Fixed Wing Transition Training assists military and civilian pilots who possess a helicopter commercial license to translate their skills into becoming airline pilots.
- Aircraft Transition and Differences Training helps pilots gain confidence, competency and proficiency in different aircraft. We offer differences training for the Cessna C172, C182, T182, C206 and T206.